Totoka – A Beautiful Chapel Wedding
• Minister or Celebrant
Submit inquiry »
• Package prices quoted above are inclusive of Government Taxes and are valid till 31 March 2018. Prices are in Fiji Dollars, and including government taxes of 9% VAT, 6% Environment Levy and 10% STT. Any increase in government tax will be passed on should this change during the term of the agreement.
• 50% deposit based on the wedding package chosen required within 14 days of receiving contract and invoice. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. If signed contract and deposit are not received within 14 days, the wedding date will be released without notice.
• Date changes may be made up to 6 months prior to confirmed wedding date. Changes within 6 months of confirmed date will be considered a cancellation and the 50% deposit will be non-refundable.
• All wedding ceremonies must be followed by a wedding reception or dinner for all guests held at Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island. Minimum spends may apply on food and beverage.
• Wedding package inclusions are non-changeable. Items may be removed, however no credit will be given. Any additional items will incur an extra charge.
• Wedding ceremonies must be held between 11.00am and conclude prior to 3.00pm. Should the ceremony held outside these hours, the bride & groom will be required to cover accommodation & meal charges for the celebrant and wedding coordinator at Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island. Additional costs may apply for other services related to your reception dinner.
• Catholic wedding ceremonies can only be held in the Wedding Chapel and not elsewhere in the resort, and certain times of the year are not available. The Chapel is also available for other religious and non-religious ceremonies.
• Final details must be finalised, at minimum, 45 days prior to the confirmed wedding date. 30 days prior to the confirmed wedding date, full payment of the event is required. Failure to meet this requirement will result in the cancellation of the event and forfeiture of the deposit, without notice.
• Should final numbers reduce within the 30 day period prior to the wedding date, there will be no refunds or credits on the changes. • All guests attending any events including the wedding ceremony and reception must be in house resort guests of Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island, for a minimum of 1 night, being the night of the wedding.
• Please note that any guests will be required to provide pre-authorization on their credit card or a cash payment upon check in to cover their room account of F$150.00 per adult per day for the entire length of their stay.
• At 30 days prior to the wedding date, a full guest list must be provided including full names for all guests attending the event. If possible, ages of children, dates of stay and flight details should be provided. • Only food & beverage provided by the resort is to be served unless written approval has been made by the Weddings Manager. • All outdoor events must conclude at 10.30pm due to noise restrictions.
• The following surcharges will apply: Public Holiday F$10.00 per guest per event and after midnight F$10.00 per guest per hour.
• For events, the resort will provide a wet-weather alternative, at our discretion on the day of the event. The decision to move a wedding indoors due to weather will be made by the resort management on the day of the event, and the couple will be notified accordingly.
• Any external vendors (including but not limited to, theming companies, entertainment, hair/makeup providers) must be approved for use by the resort, and additional fees & conditions may apply.
• Bride & Groom will need to be at the resort at least 2 working days prior to the wedding as well as staying at our resort for a minimum of 4 nights.
• Professional Sheraton Wedding Coordinator to assist you on the wedding day
• Wedding Chapel hire (1 Hour) and set-up
• Fresh tropical floral bridal bouquet
• Fresh tropical groom’s buttonhole
• Fresh tropical floral arch for ceremony, pew flowers and tropical floral arrangement for signing table
• Traditional Fijian choir
• Fijian Warrior bridal escort (2 warriors)
• Bottle of Champagne for celebration toast
• All legal documentation required for the registration for your marriage, including your wedding certificate with Apostille stamp, couriered to your home address after the wedding